Student Registration Division - News and Highlights
INVITATION FOR STUDENT ENROLLMENT ACADEMIC YEAR 2020/2021
Normal intake and vanacy filling up to first round
Courses of Study:
- Applied Sciences - Bio
- Applied Sciences - Phy.
- Engineering Technology
- Health Promotion
- Information and Communication Technology
- Information Communication Technology
- Tourism and Hospitality Management
All students, registered by the UGC to follow an above course at the Rajarata University of Sri Lanka for the 2020/2021 academic year, are required to verify and complete the enrollment as an internal student at this University. You should download the enrollment application form set using given download link and submit the duly completed application forms No. SR-01, SR-02, SR-03, SR-04, SR-05 along with the following documents, not later than 5th May 2022 under the registered post or by hand to reach the "Assistant Registrar, Student Registration Division, Rajarata University of Sri Lanka, Mihintale" indicating your registration number on the top left hand corner of the envelope.
- Birth certificate (Certified true copy)
- Photocopy of the G.C.E O/L certificate/result sheet (Certified true copy)
- Photocopy of the G.C.E A/L certificate/result sheet (Certified true copy)
- Photocopy of the school student record sheet/school leaving certificate* (Certified true copy)
- Photocopy of the national identity card/passport (Certified true copy)
- Six copies of 4x5cm size colour photographs of the applicant(affixed 2 & enclosed 4 photos)
- if there is an alteration in your name, an affidavit or a certificate of Samanera or a marriage certificate or an amended birth certificate will be required in such cases
- Application for Bursary **(Form No.: SR-06)
- Medical Examination Report Part I and Part II (Form No.: SR-07)
- Payment of University Enrolment Fee (Ref: Paying-In Voucher)
The completed Application for Bursary should be handed over to the Grama Niladhari of your area as it has been instructed therein. **If you do not wish to apply or are not eligible for Bursary, SR-06 application is not required to submit.
A comprehensive Medical Examination Report is mandatory for all new entrants seeking enrolment to the University. You are requested to present yourself for a Medical Examination at the nearest District/ Base/ Provincial hospital. A letter addressed to the Medical Officer of the hospital is enclosed herewith to undergo the medical test. You are advised to complete part I of annexed Form No.: SR-07 and handover with its Part II altogether to the Medical Officer along with a stamped envelope valued at Rs. 50.00 with the address written as Medical Officer, Rajarata University of Sri Lanka, Mihintale. Deadline for submission Medical Examination Report is 1st June 2022
Students can use any mode of payment options from the following.
- OP1. Online payment using Credit Card or Debit Card by login on to https://payment.rjt.ac.lk web site. After your payment is completed the receipt of payment will be received by an email.
- OP2. Counter payment at any of the Bank of Ceylon or People's Bank branch in Sri Lanka. The payment voucher can be generated and downloaded by loging-in to the online payment system of the University. Student must get a printout of the Paying-in voucher and complete date & signature before proceeding counter payment. Bank copy of the voucher will be retained by the bank. The University copy and the student copy with bank imprint will be returned to you by the bank on completion of the payment.
Payment system login informationusername = your email
default password = your identity card number
Please change your default password at your earliest convenience by clicking on "Get a new password" link at the login screen. Do not share your login information with others. The payment voucher can be downloaded by loging-in to the online payment system of the University.
Payment System login
*Note: If you have already enrolled in another university and submitted your Medical, Bursary, other applications and certificates, you should request that university return your personal file which is included all those applications, to reach us. However, submission of form SR-1 is essential.
New Undergraduate Enrolment Application Set 2020/2021 can be downloaded from the following link
Download Enrolment Application Set
If you are facing any difficulties getting printouts of the applications, you can get printed application set via post by making an email request along with your registration number to firstname.lastname@example.org
No online registration is required. The date of the commencement of academic activities would be notified to you in due course. (contact relevant faculty for more information on academic matters) If any queries regarding enrollment, please contact the Student Registration Division of this University through Telephone: 0252266744 or email: email@example.com.
Assistant Registrar/Student Registration
Provides a range of support services to our students
Applications and other downloads are available to improve your better communications
Selection of undergraduate students for university admission is determined on the basis of rank order on average Z-Scores obtained by candidates at the GCE A/L examination held in each year. This selection procedure is done by University Grant Commission according to the admission policy through an online system.
Successfully selected students are invited by the University to complete enrolment forms and to pay relavent registration fees. (see on application procedure)
Enrolment takes place on the commencement of academic programmes by the relavent faculties and students will be informed through registered post accordingly.
Students can apply for a studentship confirmation by a written request to Assistant Registrar, Student Registration Division.
Students who wish to cancel their registration are required to submit a written request along with clearence form to Assistant Registrar, Student Registration Division.
Issue identity cards
All students who successfully submitted an identity card application at the registration process, will be issued a identity card after their enrolment.
Charge registration fee
Respective registration fee must be paid by each student in order to complete registration. (see on application procedure)
Refund registration fee
Request to refund of a registration fee can be made only by elevated students to any other state University.
Ms. T. Luxshana
Assistant Registrar Student Registration Division Rajarata University of Sri Lanka Mihintale
+94 0252266744 (Assistant Registrar) +94-25-2266645, +94-25-2266646, +94-25-2266650 (General Reception) 2142 (Extention)